- You can calculate shipping to your location on your checkout page. In the rare occasion that there is a discrepancy with the cost of shipping where the calculators formula did not perform correctly, we will contact you if you are required to pay more shipping, or we’ll happily refund you the item if we cannot cover shipping costs.
- Orders are usually shipped within 1-5 business days from our Melbourne warehouse with the exception of custom orders which can take up to 28 days. Please allow up to 3 business days for your order to arrive via courier if you’re located in Melbourne metro, otherwise if you are located outside the Melbourne metropolitan area please allow up to 10 business days, although this will be generally sooner. Deliveries occur during Business Days and usually within Business Hours. Weekend, or after hour deliveries may be requested but are treated on a case by case basis and are subject to an extra charge if applicable.
- We deliver to most areas in mainland Australia, including the Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Brisbane and Gold Coast metropolitan areas. You can check that we deliver to you by simply generating a shipping quote on the cart page, or checkout page of our website. If you cannot obtain a quote online please contact our Customer Care Team to discuss delivery options.
- You may request a date for delivery and we will do our best to arrange delivery on that date. However, some delivery areas have set delivery days. If we cannot deliver on your preferred day we will contact you as soon as possible.
- If you need to change a delivery date or the delivery address, please contact our Customer Care Team within one (1) business day after your order has been placed. If you are not available to take delivery upon the first delivery attempt of the item, you will be charged a delivery fee for each additional delivery attempt. However, if we cannot deliver your full order at a time agreed you will not be charged for additional deliveries.
- We may deliver the products via a range of delivery methods. All deliveries must be signed for, depending upon which delivery method we use:
- delivery by our contracted courier company or directly by the manufacturer – if neither you nor your authorised representative is at the delivery address to take delivery, the courier company or the manufacturer may leave a card with contact details so that you can make contact to arrange another delivery time and date; and
- We cannot commit to an exact delivery time on the day of delivery.