Faulty/Defective Items Replacement time:
- Upon delivery or pick up of goods, customers are encouraged to inspect their goods to ensure that there are no signs of damage. Any claims must be made within 48hrs of delivery or pick up by contacting us via phone or email. Middletons Builders Warehouse will ensure to offer a replacement at the earliest opportunity possible, generally within 5 working days or earlier upon stock availability.
- No claim of replacement/exchange/credit/refund will be accepted for damaged goods after 7 days from the day of delivery or pick up.
- Clauses 1 & 2 in the above Terms and Conditions only apply to delivery orders. All orders which were picked up from our store or warehouse must be returned to the same Middletons Builders Warehouse store or warehouse to which it was picked up.
- The following goods will be accepted for credit:
- All return claims are to be advised in writing via email within 48 hours of receiving your order. Please quote in your email your tax invoice number, Company Name/Name, contact telephone number and photographic evidence in the event of any physical damage to your goods.
- Goods need to be returned no later than 7 days from the date a claim was made.
- Returned Goods must be in new and original packaging in saleable condition otherwise a 15% re-packaging fee will be deducted from the refundable amount. This applies to orders where the customer has made an incorrect order or has changed their mind.
- Freight and delivery charges are not eligible for credit or refund.
- For all custom made and miscellany orders, once an order has been placed, a manufacturer’s fee starting from 25% will be applicable depending on the manufacturer.
- The following goods will not be accepted for credit:
- Any goods that are custom made or custom cut are non-returnable, as our suppliers will not take them back. So, please choose carefully.
- Any product which a customer may have damaged, altered, installed or installed incorrectly in any way. All installations MUST be carried out by a licensed plumber for warranty purposes. This includes any products which are connected to a water main.